KERATIN INFUSED LASH LIFT
Lash Lifting is a semi-permanent lift and curl that works with your own natural lashes. It is an excellent alternative to eyelash extensions and can last up to two months!
How is our lash lift system different to traditional keratin lash lifts on the market?
- We are the only brand that does not use thioglycolate acid in our products, this is a very harsh perming solution used in all other lash lifts and is damaging to lashes.
- Our products do not contain sodium bromate which again is used in most lash lifting products and has now been banned by health Canada.
- We are the only system that can guarantee zero risk of over processing your lashes.
- We infuse real keratin into each lash unlike any other system with our patent technology.
- Our system is clinically proven to increase the diameter of your lashes by 40%.
- Lashes are left super hydrated as opposed to dry.
- Repairs over processed or damaged lashes.
The most common chemical used in standard lash lifting systems to de-bond the lashes is ammonium thioglycolate. This solution contains a lot of free ammonia which swells the hair rendering it permeable. It can also cause severe burns and chemical injuries if it comes in contact with the skin, eyes, respiratory or digestive track.
What we use to de-bond the lashes is cysteine HCL (an amino acid of keratin). It's a natural occurring compound created from protein. After we de-bond the lashes we can rebuild them. This is where we infuse them with real keratin. This is the step that standard lash lifting systems does not have. This is our patented application method.
What do we infuse the lashes with?
We infuse the lashes with a cocktail of highly charged peptides, vitamins, keratin and panthenol. It contains an extremely powerful hair strenghtening complex, has dual action penetrating the hair shaft to increase moisture content and plasticity of the hair to lubricate and reinforce to cuticle. Peptides gives the eyelashes more volume, it promotes the hair bulb keratinocyte proliferation ensuring optimal hair anchorage and longer, fuller, stronger lashes.
Lash Lift & Tint $149